Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm getting sick, and my brain can't think of a title

Mission: internet -- accomplished.
Mission: weekend off -- postponed.
Mission: Halloween costume -- still in the giraffe-ting stages, but the rest of the costume isn't a tall order.

Despite purposefully not making plans for this weekend, I ended up going out with some friends last night and am paying for it today. My semi-cold that's been sticking around evolved into a full-blown illness today. So I'm going to try to get some sleep now.

Allow me to make up for not writing more with these gems from the Halloween store I visited today. You are welcome.

Gotta watch out for those darn puuk rackers, especially the ones with the blue mustaches.

Why the blackface, Korea? WHY?!

1 comment:

  1. Do Koreans celebrate Halloween????

    If so, can't wait to see your costume!
    Glad to see you're "sticking your neck out" on this one!!! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete